Quick and easy recipes
Introducing simple recipes that can easily be followed even when you’re busy.
Unsalted butter: 70 g
Sugar: 40 g
Milk: 70 ml
Pancake mix: 150 g
Strawberries, sprinkles, etc.
- Melt the butter in a hot water bath. Bring the milk and eggs back to room temperature.
- Add sugar, milk, and eggs to the butter in that order and mix.
- Add the pancake mix and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mix from step 2. into the mold up to about 60%.
- Bake in a Non-Fry Oven preheated to 180°C for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Decorate with whipped cream, strawberries, and sprinkles as you like.
*You can mash extra strawberries with a fork and mix it with whipped cream to make strawberry cream.
Have a highly nutritious hot salad even when you don’t have an appetite with a grilled vegetable salad
Just cut the vegetables, place them on the tray, and grill them with the non-fry oven. Seasoning is as quick and easy as using a refreshing dressing.
Plump and delicious from the oven. Take a bite of this addicting hamburg steak.
When the hamburg steak is browned in a frying pan, just bake it in the non-fry oven. Make a lot at once, freeze them, and put it in a lunch box for plump goodness. You don’t have to keep watching the frying pan so you can efficiently use your time while baking.